Here is a list of all the books available online, with links to preview or order. Note: Try not to use Amazon! If the price in Australia/NZ seems way higher than the US, please contact Steve to order direct as we have no control over amazon AU’s pricing practices and policies… If you see any advertised anywhere at ridiculously high prices(or higher shipping) , or any books you don’t see here, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org) for a quote with your address.
- Between the Tracks – Tales from the Ghost Train – Railway themed anthology with non-fiction articles, an annotated version of Clive Barker’s ‘The Midnight Meat Train’ and a 6-page comic! (Note: Be careful which one you order as there is a Hardback 6″x9″, Paperback 6″x9″ and a paperback 5″x7″ available – usually the cheapest version but doesn’t contain all contained by the other editions)
- Below the Stairs – Tales from the Cellar – Short stories set in basements, cellars, etc. featuring stories by Ramsey Campbell, Clive Barker.
- Behind the Mask – Tales from the Id – Themed anthology of stories involving masks, masking and unmasking.
- Beneath the Waves – Tales from the Deep – Underwater-themed anthology with illustrations, mostly by Will Jacques.
- Beyond the Infinite – Tales from the Outer Reaches – Dark science fiction stories.
- Beside the Seaside – Tales from the Daytripper – Short stories set in seaside towns, beaches, arcades, fairgrounds, and piers.
- Trickster’s Treats – Halloween-themed Flash Fiction. Issue 1-4. Each issue has different themes and are for various charities.
- Shades of Santa – Christmas-themed Flash Fiction. Issue 1. A charity anthology.
- Guilty Pleasures and Other Dark Delights – Dark erotic drabbles, double-drabbles, and a few extra length stories. Includes Ramsey Campbell’s ‘Dolls’ and an article by S.T. Joshi
- Kane’s Scary Tales – Short dark fairy tale stories by Paul Kane
- White Shadows – Collection of young adult short stories by P.B. Kane
- Train Wreck – Short stories by Noel Osualdini
- The Beard and Other Weirdness – Collection of short, dark, surreal stories and poems by Steve Dillon
- Deeper, Darker Things and Other Oddities – More short stories by Steve Dillon
- The Configuration Discordant – Collection of dark poetry by John Baltisberger
- This Sublime Darkness – Short stories by Greg Chapman
- Tales of the Lost Volume 1 – Anthology of short stories around the theme of loss. Edited by Eugene Johnson and Steve Dillon
- If Only Tonight We Could Sleep – Collection of short stories by Matthew R. Davis
- Burning Love and Bleeding Hearts – Valentine’s Day themed short stories. Edited by Louise Zedda-Sampson and Chris Mason, a charity anthology for Red Cross for victims of the Australian bushfires
- Black Dogs, Black Tales – Themed anthology of stories where, whatever happens, the dogs don’t die! Edited by Tabatha Wood and Cassie Hart, a charity anthology for the Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand
- Infected, Tales to Read at Home – Collection of short stories about infections, viruses, and plagues. A charity anthology for the Save the Children Coronavirus Response
- Infected, Tales to Read Alone – Second book of stories about infections, viruses, and plagues. A charity anthology for the Save the Children Coronavirus Response
- Outback Horrors – Tales of Antipodean Terrors. Anthology of dark fiction stories told by Australian and New Zealand writers.
- Grotesque: Monster Stories – Collection of short stories by Lee Murray
- Behind the Midnight Blinds with Other Devilish Things – Collection of short stories by Marty Young
- Trickster’s Treats #4 – Coming, Buried or Not – Hallowe’en anthology edited by Louise Zedda-Sampson and Geneve Flynn. For the Indigenous Literacy Foundation
Lee Murray’s Grotesque: Monster Stories
Deluxe Hardback Signed Numbered edition (50 copies to be printed)
Multiple award-winning author and editor Lee Murray‘s collection, Lee Murray’s Grotesque: Monster Stories is now available on Amazon in both Print and Kindle editions, as well as a stunning LIMITED EDITION, signed and numbered hardback edition direct from Lee!